Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Back! And updates!

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I have not blogged in a while I went on a few vacations and had a lot of hectic stuff going on these past few months and haven't really had the time to blog or anything! But don't worry, I'm back now and brighter than ever. Look out for even more blog posts, some How To's, and winter trends!

 First off, in October, I went to the oh so beautiful Hawaii! It was my second time and hopefully not my last! We went to the beach almost every day, since our hotel was right in front of the beach, went snorkeling in the sandy mesmerizing coral reefs, rain forest hiking, which was a blast and truly a great experience, and shopping of course! There were many little quirky markets and stands and we went to almost all of them since they were a pretty good walking distance from our hotel! We also had some exotic and authentic Hawaiian food such as poi, kalua,  lomi lomi, and my personal favorite, which was this famous bakery called Leonard's Bakery which had the most mouthwatering heavenly malasdas, which are kind of like donuts, except ten times better, and pao doce which is Portugese bread. I had a great time at Hawaii and guareenteed be going back soon for those malasdas! :)

 In late November, for Thanksgiving , we went to the most magical place on Earth, yes, Disney world in Florida! I went with my family and we had been looking forward and planning this trip for quite a long time. We got the parkhopper ticket which means we got to go to all four parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. It was so exciting and delightful and I felt like a little kid again, looking at the castle there, watching the parades, going on all the rides, and eating nothing but junk food! So if you do go I highly reccomend going to all four parks, despite the prices, beacuse it truly is worth it! I had some great memories at every single park and there is always something for every age! This was such a great bonding experience for our family and will create the best most unforgettable memories! You are never ever ever too old for Disney!
                                            

                                                                                                                      xoxo'
                                                                                                                              Elle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment